1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon Grey Poupon Specialty peppercorn mustard
1 sesame seed hamburger bun (potato roll style with split crown)
1/4 pound Topps beef patty
1 slice American cheese
1-2 tomato slices
1-2 lettuce leaves, chopped
1 Tablespoon ketchup
1 Tablespoon chopped white onion
McDonald's hamburger seasoning
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the Dijon mustard. Set aside. This is the secret sauce.
- Toast the face of each of the buns on a griddle as described in all other recipes.
- Follow Quarter-Pounder cooking instuctions for the beef patty.
- Dress your BUN in the following order: On the crown (top bun), special sauce, ketchup, onions, lettuce, tomato, cheese
- Add the cooked beef patty then the toasted heel.
Makes 1 Arch
If you want an Arch Deluxe with bacon, pre-cook some thick sliced Hormel® pepper bacon, breaking one slice per burger in half. Lay the halves side by side on top of the cheese before
adding the meat. (Or just use thick sliced bacon, adding a dash of pepper when cooking.)