Monday, October 1, 2012

Best Buy Allure by Chanel for Men - 3.4 Ounce EDT Spray

Best Buy Allure by Chanel for Men - 3.4 Ounce EDT Spray, This masculine scent is sweet and slightly spicy smell and very warm. It's a bit like a freshly baked cinnamon bun or raisin bread. The creaminess and sweetness warm almost makes it suitable for a woman, if there were already a female version of Allure. The smell lasts all day in typical Chanel. Good for use throughout the year, but I like to use it in the fall and summer nights. Very nice, but not a masterpiece.

I bought  my wife Chanel Allure collection sexy for her birthday and we both loved. She has a good collection of Chanel and I never thought I would do a mans Chanel men's fragrance that would be to my taste, the man who was wrong.

In my small collection I have a few of (what I consider) the best colonies and after shaving. I usually buy both the aftershave cologne and if I like the colony, and then add the other parts of the collection soon after. In this case I was sent a sample of 1.5 oz Cologne was immediately impressed, but I thought there might be something wrong with me, so I asked my wife what she felt for her. She was very happy with the smell, so I bought a small bottle. After approval the name of Chanel has become one of my favorites, and I went to buy the largest bottle of Cologne 3.4 0z bottle of aftershave deodorant and shower gel for men. Again, this is now one of my top choices, and there will be a place in my collection for the foreseeable future.

I know he has his own tastes, and very. So get a hold of a sample or a small bottle and I think you'll be impresse. Allure by Chanel for Men - 3.4 Ounce EDT Spray

Best Buy Allure by Chanel for Men - 3.4 Ounce EDT Spray Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: pri cri

0 comments: