Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Birds And The Bees By Tula Pink



Don't you just love getting new fabric?

I just got this bundle of half-yard cuts in the mail today and I am totally loving it...I'm almost too scared to cut into any of it because it's all so pretty.

This is The Birds And The Bees by Tula Pink, The Forest Collection...isn't it adorable?  I love all the colors in the line, but this colorway is my favorite (imagine that...not orange lol).

This particular bundle I purchased from SewLoveFabrics on Etsy...they really have a lovely selection in their shop and their prices are very reasonable.

In other Etsy meanderings...I listed this pencil case this afternoon.  This is made from that bundle of fabric I purchased from Sprightly Fabrics...Cocoon by Valori Wells for Freespirit Fabrics.  In addition to the pencil case I made myself a make-up bag (not pictured), and another make-up-bag-sized pouch for my daughter to keep all her smaller toys that she just MUST have but can never find in the bottom of the toy box. 

I have the fabric cut and ready to go to make a couple more pencil cases and make-up pouches, but real life is eating up my time at the moment, so those will hopefully get made before the end of the week.  With the two oldest kids going back to school on Monday (and all the back-to-school orientations going on today and tomorrow) I feel stretched a bit thin this week.

So nice to run down to my sewing room and hide from the chaos for a little while.  :)

The Birds And The Bees By Tula Pink Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: ----

0 comments: